FIA F1 World Championship Belgian Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps, Belgium
- Spa Francorchamps is an amazing circuit, with much character and atmosphere.
- Lucky not to have any rain - the Ardennes has a micro-climate and its almost always wet!
- Schumacher was supreme and romped away from the field to win in style.
- We saw Burti and Irvine touch just upstream of Blanchimont, resulting in a massive accident. Burti slammed into the tyre barriers, and is lucky to be alive!
- Fisichella's Benetton unexpectedly finished in second place, after being very slow all season.
tpix Spa 2001 F1.zip