Formula 1 Test Day at Silverstone Circuit, England
- This seemed to be Silverstone's only proper F1 test this year, so I was eager to get up there and take some pics.
- Modern V8 engines aren't as shrill as old V10s, but still loud - the loudest of which seems to be the BMW.
- Jarno Trulli in the Toyota was quickest of the day.
- Very overcast but the rain held off for the most of the day, however a quick shower late afternoon delayed proceedings.
- Disappointed not to see Honda present, but they were testing at Jerez instead.
- Ferrari have opted for a slightly darker red this year, getting nearer to the scarlet that used historically.
- New-look fresh red/white kerbing at Silverstone, which was always blue/white before.
Trulli fastest at rain-hit Silverstone
tpix Silverstone 2007 F1.zip