British Hill Climb Championship at Shelsley Walsh
- Numerous different classes from old classics to sports coupes and purpose-built racing machines
- Awesome top speeds of around 130 mph from the top classes, even up a steep gradient!
- Martin Groves won yet another round of the British Hill Climb Championship, extending his lead
- Several cars getting it all wrong into the bottom-s corner, crashing or spinning out
- Good family day out with lots to see in the picturesque Worcestershire hills
Ladies Hill Record Tumbles!