Le Mans 24-Hours @ Circuit de la Sarthe, France
- Johnny Herbert victorious in the historic Legends race.
- All manner of sports and classic cars parked up in our campsite.
- Pitlane open to the public on Friday, able to see many cars being worked on.
- Tom Kristensen took a record 7th win with the Champion Audi R8.
- Both Pescarolo cars were extremely quick but couldn't win over 24 hours.
- Aston Martin should have won GT1 class but were beaten by the Corvettes after major problems with only 2 hours remaining.
- British victory in the LMP2 class for the RML team.
The Story of a Great Race