Festival of Speed at Goodwood House
- Massive crowd of 145,000 despite the never-ending rain - which was described as 'near-biblical'.
- Fantastic collection of race cars; old and new, fast and slow.
- Relaxed atmosphere down in the paddock, allowing the public to get close to the drivers and cars.
- Long walk to the top of the hill was worth it to see the special rally-stage.
- Few fast official times due to the hazardous and slippery track, and lot of entrants disappointingly chose not to run on Sunday afternoon.
- Anthony Reid was quickest of the day in a Nissan 350Z GT500.
- Novelty Wacky Races parade, the hit cartoon series!
Sunday Combined Results
tpix Goodwood 2007 FOS.zip