British Touring Car Championship at Brands Hatch, England
- 2007 rule changes saw a switch to S2000 specifications for the top runners, which meant there were many unknowns before the first race.
- Double-British Champion Matt Neal running the new Honda Civic, which had very few testing miles after a late completion.
- Jason Plato's Seat Leon was commanding, winning two races.
- Very competitive and exciting racing, which bodes well for the rest of the season!
- Neal's excellent racecraft meant he came away second in the championship behind Plato, which was unexpected for Team Halfords who were predicted to struggle with the undeveloped Civic.
Brands Hatch Race Report
tpix Brands 2007 BTCC.zip